Google AdWords Management
What Is Google AdWords?
As can be seen from its name, Google AdWords is an advertising service, provided by Google. It is created for businesses who want to promote their products and services in front of the desired audiences. With this in mind, there are a few full-proof reasons that makes utilizing a Google AdWords service so popular.
First, AdWords allows you to set a budget for the advertising campaigns and pay only when someone clicks on your ad and visits your website. This type of advertising is called Pay-Per-Click (PPC). In other words, PPC advertising prevents you from any unnecessary budgetary loss. The second advantage is a pack of diverse ready-to-go targeting options. To clarify, these targeting options will help you to promote your business best and to reach out to the most relevant audience. By setting the proper targeting you can also avoid the wasting a portion of your marketing budget. Finally, your ads will be displayed on Google search engine result pages (SERP) and also via the Google’s advertising network. These reasons give you an opportunity to showcase your ads across a broader spectrum of advertising formats.
What Does Paid Search Look Like?
In order to explain what a paid search looks like we have to clarify the structure of the search engine results page (SERP). Let’s take a Google search engine, for example. When you want to find something via the search engine you simply type your query topic or words into the search box. As a result, the engine gives you a list of the relevant web pages. Furthermore, the engine includes the information about them. For instance, the titles of these web pages, their URLs, and some short descriptions. So, this is the structure of your SERP.
Some of the suggested web pages are “organic results” (the engine defines them to be the most relevant to your query). It is important to realize that Google AdWords ads look almost the same as the regular web pages from Google’s SERP. These ads can be placed:
- On the top of the page.
- Below the organic search results.
Even though the AdWord ads look similar to the organic search results web pages, you can always distinguish them, thanks to a special “Ad badge”, placed near the web page title:
How We Work
- Researching your business thoroughly.
- Developing a PPC marketing plan around your core services or products.
- Creating a list of the search criteria used by your customers when they are searching for your particular business or service.
- Defining the most relevant targeting options for your specific campaign.
- Creating an effective advertising campaign based on proven metrics.
- Monitoring and maintaining your PPC campaign to ensure ongoing performance.
- A Dedicated Account Manager.
- Relevant Keyword Research.
- Account Review & Goal Setting.
- Account Structure/Restructuring
- Campaign & Ad Group Creation.
- Text Ad Creation & Optimization.
- Advanced Bid Management.
- Geo Targeting.
- Transparency – You Always Have an Access to Your Account.
- Call Tracking.
- Conversion Tracking.
- Detailed Monthly Performance Reporting.
- UANDI MUSIC Case Study Ksenia Breslavskaya 2017-09-26T11:18:52+00:00
- Home Service 4 You Case Study Ksenia Breslavskaya 2017-12-08T12:47:05+00:00
- Master Touch Painting & Restoration, Inc. Case Study Ksenia Breslavskaya 2017-12-08T13:20:52+00:00
- Jarret Yoshida, Inc. Case Study Ksenia Breslavskaya 2017-12-07T03:00:32+00:00
- Okanagan Acupuncture Centre Case Study Ksenia Breslavskaya 2017-09-26T11:17:04+00:00
- Support Hero Case Study Ksenia Breslavskaya 2017-09-26T11:17:12+00:00
- Art Naturals Case Study Ksenia Breslavskaya 2017-09-26T11:18:17+00:00
- LIME VPN Case Study Ksenia Breslavskaya 2017-09-26T11:18:32+00:00