Bing Ads Management
What Is Bing Ads?
Bing Ads is an advertising service that allows promoting products and services across the Bing, Yahoo! and Aol.com search engines. Similarly to the AdWords service, Bing Ads provides businesses with a PPC advertising model. In other words, an advertiser pays only if someone clicked the ad. Obviously, this advertising model helps to avoid the waste of budget.
Definitely, there are a few more benefits of the Bing Ads service. First of all, the Bing search engine gives you an opportunity to reach out to the huge audience of your potential customers. Moreover, the statistics prove that those people who use the Bing Network as a search engine, tend to spend 6 percent more than the average internet user. Furthermore, you can easily import the campaigns from your AdWords account to the Bing Ads service. And last, but not least, the Bing Network captures more than 30% of the search engine market share.
What Does Paid Search Look Like?
To clarify, what does the paid search look like, we have to explain the structure of the search engine results page (SERP). Let’s take a Bing search engine, for instance. So, if you want to find something via the Bing search engine, obviously, you type your question or keyword into the search box. As a result, the Bing engine provides you with a list of the relevant web pages. Moreover, Bing also gives you the information about them: the web page titles, their URLs, and even the short descriptions to them. Generally speaking, here is what does the structure of your SERP look like.
Some of the web pages on the list are the organic results (Bing determines them as the most relevant to your query). Important to realize, that the Bing Ads look very similar to the regular web pages from the Bing’s SERP. These ads can be placed:
- On the top of the page.
- On the right sidebar.
- Below the organic search results.
Even though the Bing Ads look pretty similar to the organic search results web pages, you can always define them, owing to a special ‘Ad’ badge, placed near the web page title.
How We Work
- Importing the AdWords campaigns to the Bing account (of course, if you already have an AdWords one). Otherwise, we will create a Bing account for your business from scratch.
- Doing a keyword research for your business and developing a Pay Per Click marketing plan around your core services.
- Creating a list of the search criteria, used by your customers when they are searching for your type of business or service.
- Defining your target audiences and exploring how to reach them in the most effective way.
- Monitoring and maintaining your PPC campaign for you.
- A Dedicated Account Manager.
- A Keyword Research.
- Account Review & Goal Setting.
- Account Structure/Restructure.
- Campaign & Ad Group Creation.
- Text Ad Creation & Optimization.
- Advanced Bid Management.
- Geo Targeting.
- Transparency – You Always Have an Access to Your Account.
- Call Tracking.
- Conversion Tracking.
- Detailed Monthly Performance Reporting.