About AVA Agency
AVA Digital Marketing Agency
We provide high quality, effective, and proven Pay-Per-Click Management services. Staying focused only on PPC services, we make sure that your campaign is as unique as your business. We plan your campaign thoroughly ensuring that you out-perform your competitors in the most cost-effective manner.
What Makes Us Different
- Advanced English (speaking and writing) is a must;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of the advertising market;
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team;
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in using Google AdWords, Google Analytics.
- B2B sales experience in the field of digital marketing and online advertising;
- Project management experience;
- Outbound sales to US/CA/UK markets;
- International work experience;
- Experience in management/accounting of PPC; SMM experience.
- Communicate with clients, understand and analyze their requirements, formulate tasks to the team;
- Manage feedback, changes, and approval cycles;
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of projects;
- Check output before it goes to the client to ensure the task has been met.
- Full-time job;
- Competitive salary based on your skills;
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Friendly young professional team;
- Result oriented job;
- Great career opportunities and self-development potential;
- Tea, coffee, cookies.
- Fluent written and verbal English is obligatory;
- Experience in a sales role with foreign customers is a big plus;
- Ability to build and carry out the presentations of the product;
- Business communication and interpersonal skills through phone, email, skype.
- A high degree of self-motivation;
- A passion and skills for selling;
- Results orientated;
- Knowledge and understanding of sales strategies;
- Proficiency in CRM system.
- Calling the «cold» base;
- Phone and online communication with prospective and current clients;
- Active sales of advertising services to the US market;
- Understanding of customers’ needs, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Preparing and providing presentations for customers.
- Professional growth;
- Corporate office in the heart of the city with free tea and cofee;
- Great team and friendly environment;
- Regular education in business trainings;
- Improvement of your English on our FREE lessons.
- Interview at the office;
- Free obligatory training;
- Final interview with the company managers.